CrossLoop is a free, simple and safe way to host me for a remote
support or training session. This allows me to either see your
screen and allows both of us to move the mouse and type on the
keyboard. It is an ideal tool for troubleshooting, training,
or remote report creation.
Follow the instructions below to install the CrossLoop client.
1) Go to CrossLoop.com
2) Find the word "Download" in the upper right.
3) On the next page use the gray "Download Free" button on the left.
4) Run the install until it suggests that you open a free
5) Skip that step using the "SKIP" button and the install should end
with a small square green window.
6) When we are ready to connect you
click the "SHARE" tab in that window and read me the access code.
7) Then we
will both click "Connect" to make the remote connection.